The Ontario Company RD Hawk Pick Knife can be used as an ax or a dagger. It has a black-textured and powder-coated blade to prevent rusting and scratching. The blade is hardened to 53-55 HRC for lasting durability. The handle is made from Micarta, and it features a lanyard hole for easy transport. The Micarta handle knife also comes with a nylon sheath for added protection. This lancet is an ideal choice for outdoorsmen, sportsmen and hunters.
Ontario Knife Company RD Hawk Pick Knife:
- Fine Micarta handle scales
- Black-textured, powder-coated blade
- Prevents rusting or scratching
- Blade is hardened to 53-55 HRC
- Includes lanyard hole in handle
- Includes nylon sheath
- Blade edge: plain
- Blade handle material: Micarta
- Blade length: 3.6"
- Hatchet Knife Model# 9423BM